Tuesday, March 26, 2013

BORED..........

I've been in the house since last Thursday.  I suppose it is self imposed isolation.  My foot doesn't hurt anymore and I haven't taken pills since Friday.  I still am trying to be careful walking around and have tried not to overdo.  I do need to get to Trader Joe's to shop and am trying to get myself geared up for that trip.  I promised my friend that I'd bring deviled eggs to her Easter party.

Vet man called me this morning.  This is unusual since text are his means of communication.  He is sick and he wanted to talk about Easter.  He too has been invited to the same place I have been.  He didn't know if he would be going since holidays are really tough for him.  His daughter, age thirty three, passed away several years ago, as did his parents.  He is an only child and I think the pain of the holidays are way to much for him. His other children live back East.  I did tell him he needed to cross that hurdle if he could and I think he did decide to attend. We all have our own demons.

I sent Bruno an email since he has been quiet.  I got one back that had a salutation of Buenos Diaz mi caliente Senorita....hmmm, at least he is responding.  He said it was cold and rainy in Spain and he had been working a lot and had  a couple of good meals but that was it....and he had been good.  For him that is monumental. I heard a statement on t.v. this morning that said, "it looked greener on the other side, but it was always greener where you watered it."  I may have to send him that one.

That is about it so far today, boring to say t he least.








No comments:

Post a Comment