Monday, March 25, 2013

RECOVERING.....

I've been home for almost a week now nursing my second toe on my left foot.  Years of wearing high heels with pointy toes, hours of walking and standing on them, has taken it toll on my feet.

The process recovering is longer then I would like, but when I think about it, it took years to make my feet this way.  I have a boot, stitches and a pin.  The pin, which looks like a hat pin with an aqua top, comes out in four weeks.  How fun.  It really doesn't hurt and the pin moves around without any feeling.  Oh well, this too shall pass.

Bruno is in Spain and has been for a week at an energy conference.  Seems he is taking on a new business.  He really is ADD plus, but the people that are this way make the world go around.  I wouldn't have him any other way. If you want to date someone that is totally focused on everything and everyone but you, you come to realize if you want to be in his life you take things as they come.  After almost three years of dating him I finally have gotten the picture.

There are peripheral men out there, but they are friends and I really don't have any interest in them other then that.  My bad I guess.

There is a man that has his own business in demolition, carpet etc. that really likes me.  He called last night and he talked for over an hour.  Just basically chit chat about his family and what he has done in his life  I would not go out with him on a bet.  First of all he is only fifty years old and that makes me twenty three years older.....now isn't that a picture.  I'm very lucky genetically but that is way to many years between us.

Veteran Man sent me a text this morning to see if I wanted to go to lunch.  I declined.  I'm not in the mood to socialize with anyone.  I have so much to do in this house and I can't seem to get movtivated for that either.

Saturday night my new girlfriend came over and we managed to drink way to much scotch and vodka.  We ordered a pizza and promptly fell asleep.  Thank god she spent the night.

I have to plot my plan for this week.  I really don't have much on the books, which will give me a chance to get my act together around the house. Ya right!!


No comments:

Post a Comment