Thursday, March 14, 2013

WIERD......

Still having problems with the Blog site.  It comes and goes.  Today it is here.

I had a very nice dinner with the Kona girls last night in Laguna Beach.  It was good to see everyone.  Since I didn't go to Hawaii this year, with the group, I played catch up.  Lots of fun and really good food at Starfish, Asian Rim plus..

Bruno called me yesterday after I texted him.  I swear the man wouldn't give me the time of day if I didn't text him first.  He is so business focused and on his on timeline that if he even remembers me I'd be surprised. Although once in a while he does surprise me with his attentiveness

He was in Ontario where he told me he had just purchased an energy company.  Good for him and I hope it all works out for him.  He is such a work alcoholic, usually putting in a seven day week.  He works hard and plays hard.....typical driven man.  He announced he was headed for the North to meet with a man about a deal he had going a year of so ago to build a resort hotel and golf course.

I don't know how he does it.  He is so scattered all over the block and although he says he is trying to turn some things over to I don't think he can give up control  I was wondering after I talked to him, when he was  planning on letting me know he wasn't coming this weekend.

Since I'm having my toe surgery Monday I texted him that this was my last weekend I would be mobile for a while.  When he told me he wouldn't be coming over I said, "well, I'll see you the end of April or May.  He said when can you get out and when I told him approximately three days after the surgery he said there wasn't any reason we couldn't go to a movie, dinner or lunch. He said he would be here next Thursday and for me to let him know how the surgery turned out.  I told him I'd text him when I got home that day.  What I should do is not text him and see if he contacts me.

I'm not looking forward to this surgery.  For some reason I have more trepidation about this surgery then I did about my second knee replacement.  I'm so tired of all these self inflicted wounds.  My chest is still smarting from the pre-cancerous light procedure I had last Friday. I would not recommend this light procedure to anyone.  It really was horrible and it still hurts almost a week later.  Looks lovely too.  All peeling and red blotches.

Cripe you would think I'd be good to go by now, but I do have several more things scheduled.

So off today for a meeting regarding the Leading Knights Gala in June.  I probably won't be much help this time due to all my infirmities.

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment