Wednesday, March 13, 2013

ONE MORE TIME....

I swear this Blog is driving me nut.  The site comes and goes at will.  This has been a rough two weeks physically.  I had a procedure done with the dermatologist that was a pre cancer light system that felt like someone was putting a hot iron to your chest for sixteen minute.  Had I known that it was going to be so painful I never would have had it done.

First they neglected to tell you that after they apply the lotion on your chest, that needs to sit for twenty four hours, you shouldn't touch your chest and then touch any other area.  Of course I touched my face prior to the light being applied and the sun just about fried me the morning of going in for the light treatment. I ran into my neighbor before I left and stood outside talking to her for a little while.  All of a sudden I got this burning rash on my neck and face, which I thought was from a couple pain pills I took.  I was so wrong.

Your chest burns like a bad sunburn and peels and scabs over after the procedure.  They did say not to peel anything because it would scar.  I would never had this done again and God forbid they do it on your face. It will take about ten days to be okay.  Ick and Ow!

Bruno has made an effort to see me.  He came down last Thursday for several hours between his appointments. I had seen him the weekend prior. He was leaving for the weekend to go to Arizona and said he would be back on Monday. Needless to say he didn't call when he got back.

This weekend is the last weekend I will be mobile due to the fact that I am having a hammertoe operation and it is a two month recovery, more or less.  This weekend is the last weekend I'll be mobile for him and he loves to go dancing. I sent him a text this morning and he answered he would call me later today. He will be leaving for Madrid the end of the month for two weeks so this weekend is that last weekend we can go out.

It will be St. Patrick's Day and I'm sure that going out will be a nightmare. I'll see what he says when he calls.

Vet man had offered to take me to my operation but I have to be there at six a.m. and then he couldn't pick me up.  I ended up getting my sweet neighbor to take me, she gets up early with her dogs, and her Girl Friday to pick me up.  Thank God for friends. I honestly don't want to be obligated to Vet man.

Tonight I have dinner in Laguna Beach with the Kona Girls at Starfish.  Four of the girls have a birthday in March, so we are celebrating.  My friend is driving me and even though she lives less then a mile or so from me I haven't seen her since before Christmas.  She is super busy with her company.

Last night I went to dinner with my ex neighbor.  It is always so great to see her and catch up.

So, other then still peeling and hurting I'm good to go.   We'll see what Bruno does or doesn't do.  I have had a "come to Jesus" about him and I'm no longer upset when he does what he does.  I either accept his behavior or not.  I am much, much calmer and since I don't want anyone twenty four seven I will enjoy him when I can and do what I want when he is absent.

I hope that all of this goes on site and cyberspace doesn't bite me in the butt again.







No comments:

Post a Comment