Saturday, August 17, 2013

ALWAYS A SURPRISE...

I stayed home all day Friday and played catch up.  About five o'clock my younger friend, that lives in Orange, called and asked me to come to her Orange Elks with she and another girlfriend for a Prime Rib dinner.  I was going to stay home, but I thought why?

I picked them up and we spent about two hours having dinner.  I always feel a disconnect at some of these affairs.  Everyone is very friendly and they do go out of there way to talk to me but I feel like a fish out of water most of the time.  It was nice, but I decided to leave and return home. I was in bed by nine.

My lone wolf Bruno has been in the desert wheeling and dealing.  He was suppose to call me when the new baby that his oldest son and his wife are having, but I hadn't heard anything from him,  He can have a touch of Alzheimer's, so I just chocked it up to that.  He can be bad about saying he'll call and then not.

He did call today and there is no baby. Seems the doctor's in Texas changed their mind about inducing labor and wanted to wait. Baby is messing up everyone's schedule.

Bruno was going to try and come see me today, Saturday, but he has a dinner meeting with a couple men that he is in negotiations with regarding property.  The baby is putting a chink into his schedule and everyone else's. He called to see if I was going to be home tomorrow and said he would drive to see me I will be until five fifteen.  We'll see if he makes it. I've learned not to be to upset when things get screwed up.

I ran errands today, birthday cards etc. So, that is the extent of what is going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment