Tuesday, August 20, 2013

BUSY...

Actually things worked out on Sunday.  Bruno drove up from La Quinta in the late morning on Sunday.  He looked so handsome in his yellow shorts and red top.  He had a beard trim and hair cut and was very spiffy. We went out to lunch...he had breakfast at 6:00 am. The place was my choice and since there aren't to many places that serve breakfast we went to Quinn's.  Seems to always be a restaurant of choice.  The food is great and we both enjoyed it.  We had a really nice time together and when he left he emailed me to say he really enjoyed being with me.  Dido!

When Bruno left and I got ready to drive to pick up my friend and go to Laguna Beach for a BBQ at a condo on the beach.  My NYC friend's nephew, his girlfriend, parents, and girlfriend's parents along with a couple others were there.  We had such a great time.

My friend had set everything up in the BBQ area of the condo that looks over the ocean.  I'm so very lucky to have wealthy friends that want to include me in there lives and family.  The mother of the graduate, who I had met in Connecticut years ago and had seen approximately five years ago for dinner when she came out for a Getty Museum Conference, she is an art restorer for the Smithsonian and others, she is  kick and we had a great conversation.  It was the first time I met her husband and he was very nice, not to mention helpful.

My other good friend should be home today from Hawaii.  She took her grand kids there for a week and we said we would get together when she returned.  Although she and her husband are headed to the San Juans to their yacht before the weather gets bad.

Monday I had lunch with Vet man...only an hour.  It was a catch up conversation.  His daughter is coming from the East and his girlfriend, who is a nurse, will finally meet her

Today is Tuesday and I'm home getting some things done.

.

.






No comments:

Post a Comment