Saturday, August 24, 2013

SATURDAY....

I had a unsolicited email from some man that had been on Match.  I no longer am on any dating site, hence the boredom of my Posts.  This man said he had read my profile, that took him a while to digest, and thought we had the same interests.  Of course, no picture, don't know where he is located, how old or how tall.  I'm not really looking for anyone but it was a little surprised that he contacted me after all this time off the site.

Bruno is always accusing me of having another boyfriend, but I think he is covering his ass because he sees someone else.  Although I swear with his schedule I don't know how he could.  I just figure it is what it is.

I had a wake up call yesterday morning at 7:30 a.m. from my ex-sister in law.  My first thought was something was wrong but no, she called to thank me for a sympathy card I had sent her when I found out her Mother, who was almost one hundred, had died,.  I sent my Nephew one too.  Both cards went to his address because I have no idea what her address is where she lives.

She talked to me for almost two hours. It was basically general and nothing about my brother, except to say he had sent a nice card, which to me was a decent thing to do. She is taking care of her special needs grandchild, my brother's grand child too, but that is another story.  The poor little guy has to have another operation on his hips.

Things are going along fine with my eyes and I've been in contact with my doctor about a little problem I had with an ointment.  I see him on Monday to get the stitches out and should be good to go with a little makeup.

My friend called today and wanted me to go with her to a birthday party but of course that isn't possible. I'm cleaning house today and just staying in to recoup.









No comments:

Post a Comment