Thursday, August 22, 2013

POST OP....

Yesterday went a whole lot better then I thought.  He did everything under a local which made it so much easier not to mention cheaper.  This doctor is in Irvine and not the same one I went to in Newport Beach. Nothing he did hurt or was uncomfortable...yea !  Except for some swelling from the laser he used under my eyes, everything looks great and absolutely no pain. The laser was less then a five minute procedure. He was recommended by a female doctor I know that said he was an artist.  His name is Dr. Altman.

I have to go back today so he can check me and I still need a driver, but that is because of the medication.  I actually didn't take much due to the fact I didn't need it. I've resumed all normal activities...of course can't go out anywhere without sunglasses and wouldn't anyway until the swelling and redness goes away under my eyes. Truthfully it doesn't look all that bad.  Stitches out on my upper eyelids on Monday.

So I'm waiting for my ex neighbor from the old neighborhood to pick me up.  I have such great people in my life and they are there to help should I need them.  Since I'm out here alone, no family, I thank heavens for my friends.

Everyone has said that having children makes it easier for one to get help, but I have found that is not the case.  I know a lot of people who are estranged from their children and they could drop dead and the kids wouldn't care. There are no guarantees in this world. These kids are their own flesh and blood too.  You know they say you can pick your friends but not your family, how true. I have never found it a detriment not having children and maybe I make that statement because I don't. If  you never had something you don't miss it.  I do enjoy my peripheral grand kids but we make no demands on each other and when we see each other there are no issues and it is because we want to.

So, off to get looked at and then back home.





No comments:

Post a Comment