Wednesday, August 21, 2013

TOUCH UP...

I decided after looking in the mirror and realizing I had probably not had anything done to my eyes since 1997and  it was time for a pick me up since I thought I looked droopy and tired.  Ah the laws of gravity and age.

The procedure  is going to be minimal, but still entails someone driving you to the Doctor's office.  It will only take and hour and a half with a return tomorrow for him to check his work.  I have been through this before with no problems and I'm hoping this will be the same.

Since I live in the State of plastic surgery everyone, just about, that I know has had procedures done.  Most are very satisfactory.  Getting older is not fun but it sure beats the alternative.  I think if it makes you feel better and happy with the way you look,  you should do what you can to maintain your appearance. Not that I don't get enough attention the way I look now, but this one is for me.

You can go over the top with things, but the doctors I go to are very conservative and that is what  you want.  God forbid you get the "wind tunnel" look.  This has nothing to do with my face so I'm not worried about that.

So in about a week or so I'll be good to go. I'll post more to tell everyone how things went.


No comments:

Post a Comment