Sunday, April 7, 2013

SUNDAY.......

Another day of staying home.  I really am getting stir crazy but don't feel like I want to get ready to go out the door.  Sunday's are always iffy anyway.

Not that I don't get phone calls and emails.  Heard from my usual people, a couple girlfriends and one man that I've known for several years.  He calls every two weeks or so to check in.  I haven't really seen him for months, but he stays in touch.

I did hear from Bruno and low and behold he is still in Spain.  He started out with saying he hadn't forgotten me and how was my toe.  So at least he is thinking about me.  I have no idea when he is coming home, although he keeps saying he'll see me soon.  His idea of soon and mine are worlds apart, but whatever it is it is.  I did ask him in a return email what his ETA was.  We'll see if he answers.  

Actually his being gone for a month is good timing.  That is how long this toe has taken to get better.  Hopefully by the time he returns I'll be 100%.

This coming week is a little scheduled with an eye doctor appointment, a hair appointment and maybe, depending on how I feel, a dinner with a girlfriend.  I could be doing a lot more, but since I just paid the taxes on two places I'm trying to not spend a ton of money.

I'll make this short since today there isn't much going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment