Monday, April 8, 2013

ERRAND DAY................

So, I sit around all weekend and wait for the crazy errand and appointment week to begin.  I had an eye doctor appointment today at LensCrafters.  I have to go to them because that is where my insurance covers my appointments.

I got through the appointment without mishap.  I thought I might be a candidate for cataract surgery but I'm not.  I'm not as old as I think I am.  Actually the doctor said because I have always used sun glasses it takes longer for the cataracts to appear. I have the start of them but they aren't ready to be removed yet.

Today was the cleaners to pick up my comforter, LensCrafters, Bed Bath and Beyond for Keurig coffee.  Emeril has the best Big Easy coffee available. Then to get my filthy car a bath and off to my friends house in Newport Beach.

In between the above I did get an email from a friend.  She is going through a divorce and is having a hard time.  I made arrangements with her to have dinner tomorrow night so we could talk. She has a meeting the following day in the morning and we made it an early reservation.  I'm so glad to have people of all ages in my life.  This gal is only in her late forties. They like being with me which I consider pretty flattering since I'm so long in the tooth, and I like being with them too.

Late last night I heard via cell phone from the bouncer/tile business owner checking to see if I needed anything and was okay.  He has been calling or texting me for a weeks.  I've never been out with him and barely ever see him, but he likes to talk.

Bruno has only been gone a month but this time it seems like forever.  I'm sure it is because I'm sitting around on my bottom at home not doing anything due to my toe.  Next Monday is freedom day.  I won't have to worry about the pin as it is being removed.

I spent a little time after my car wash with my friend in Newport Beach.  I checked at Bed Bath and Beyond for the Power Hose that won't kink,  but they only had the fifty foot one.  She needed the twenty five foot hose.......  Nothing easy.

When I returned home the next door neighbors Girl Friday was there and helped me lug in the comforter and my shopping bags.

Tonight is a watch t.v. and kick back night.



No comments:

Post a Comment