Saturday, April 27, 2013

THE SAGA GOES ON.........

I did go to my Marine Corp Ball meeting.  Everyone and I mean everyone kept asking me what was wrong.  First of all I ordered a club soda to drink, that threw them, as I always have scotch and water.  Secondly, I was fairly quiet and business like. I have been in a pissy mood over a lot of things.  Bruno, finances, house and me maintenance.  I know everything passes and things smooth out one way or the other, but in the meantime it is difficult to get through some things.

The meeting went fairly well.  There were a few suggestions that I didn't agree with such as moving the venue to Garden Grove.  We had around two hundred and twenty people last year and the probably will be more attending this time.  The revenue from the bar alone is substantial and Santa Ana could use that money.  It remains to be seen if that happens. Everything ended up in the air and the next meeting, next month, we should have a better handle on things.

Ah yes, the Bruno saga.  We had many short emails back and forth.  He had gone to Alabama a week early due to our "dust up."  I asked if he meant the dust storm in  Alabama or our dust up. I got an answer back that said,  "Jesus Christa"  OURS!  I think I frustrate him as much as he frustrates me.

He was coming to Orange County to make arrangements to get one of his cars spiffed up and we made arrangements to go to lunch.  After almost three years of seeing each other saying good bye online didn't seem right.

He said I was totally over reacting.  That Maude was married and after checking the internet, she is married to a high profile retired Judge who handles Zsa Zsa Gabors affairs. Bruno and only he had been invited to this fund raising dinner. It wasn't a date etc, etc, etc. He just sat next to her.  He said he isn't seeing anyone else....I can believe that since he is never in town and travels all the time.  He is a work alcoholic, normally working seven days a week.  Now that he has bought this energy company and is thinking about buying a factory near Mexico, plus building Holiday Expresses all over the country, his time is limited.  He tries to see his kids and grand kids, who live all over the country as often as he can.  So time to date is limited.

I know I said over was over, but truthfully I can't do that at this time.  I have an investment in Arizona with him and fourteen others and I don't want to shoot myself in the foot by saying good bye forever ,and the money, although I know good bye is in the future.  I swear vacillation should be my middle name. I could go into all the other reasons, but at this time I should just keep my mouth shut, not something I do well, and bite the bullet. He is who he is and so am I.  He is in Arizona this weekend for a first birthday and when he comes back we have a date to go out on Friday night.  I know, I'm crazy, but I'm hoping I'm crazy like a fox.

Actually I should be pleased that things are what they are.  It gives me time to do what I want to do when I want to do it. Heavens knows I have plenty to do.  I'm digging myself out of my funk and know if I could get the bags under my eyes to go away from sinuses and crying I'll be in great shape.  Maybe time for another eye lift.  Ha!

So the saga goes on.






No comments:

Post a Comment