Saturday, June 4, 2011

Blogdom.....

I just finished typing a full page and it disappeared all by itself.  So, I will start again and hope that it remains long enough to post it.

Today was a beautiful day weather wise.  I got up early and decided to get myself together and go to the market.  I had decided that I was going to make home made spaghetti sauce with shrimp. That plus a salad, garlic toast, wine and mini eclairs for desert will make a nice Sunday night dinner.  Whether MP stays or not is questionable, but I really don't care if he does or not.  I've been craving the above meal for a couple of weeks so I'll be happy to eat it myself.

I also decided I needed to color my hair, which came out a really pretty color.  So that part is done for another six weeks or so.

I heard from my studio man.  He emailed me and said he was thinking about me.   Nice to be remembered.  There may be possibilities with him but I'm taking it very, very slow. I've been fooled before.  He is traveling right now and working this weekend.

I also decided to go ahead and have lunch with the ex-marine that lives in my town.  He said I would know him by the salt and pepper hair, six foot four frame and he would be holding a red rose.  So my next week is shaking out to be busy like last week.

My girlfriends want me to see the Woody Allen movie, I have a Veterans meeting, then lunch with my neighbor.  The next day lunch with a long time friend of mine, we still haven't decided where or if we will make it dinner instead of lunch.  Seems all I do is eat but so far I haven't gained any weight.  I've been trying to keep it to around fifteen hundred calories a day and it is working.  Some days I do cheat, but one has to once in a while.  Can't be all nuts and twigs.

I did miss a meeting last week that I had set up.  I was waiting to hear from the Chairman...I'm co-chair...of a fashion show we are doing.  She, I thought, was suppose to call me to tell me if the other volunteers could make it on the day we selected.  She didn't and I totally forgot to look at my appointments on my iPhone.  Not good to put them down if you don't look.  Must get my head out of my butt.  Other then that all is well.

Off to watch the rest of the Game of Thrones I DVR'd

No comments:

Post a Comment