Monday, June 13, 2011

Well, well....

Somehow I was segued into a site that I had no idea I was listed on.  I've heard from about thirty different men from this site, one who I might consider, but probably not.  He doesn't live in California but Nevada.  Really convenient, although he says he comes to SoCal every other weekend.  It seems to be the same old thing on this site as the others.

I did hear from my studio man who is knee deep in alligators.  He is trying to get things sent out from different sites to different sets.  Interesting how many different jobs there are out there that are high powered, and the busier these men are the more of them seem to gravitate towards dating sites.  I think they just don't have the time to date the old fashioned way.

Mr. Studio Man says he will call me and has been thinking about me a lot.  He has just been so busy with work.  Does this not sound familiar.  Just what I need another MP to ignore me.  I'm beginning to think that there aren't any normal men with normal jobs out there.  But then, I probably wouldn't be happy with normal...whatever that is.

I did go out today to get my manicure/pedicure done by my long time nail person.  She has been doing my nails for ten years and is a sweetheart.  After getting polished up and a semi body massage (legs, arms and neck) I drove down to the doctor's office to pick up some paperwork for a couple referrals I needed. Seems the older one gets the more one has to keep the maintenance going.

Nothing super exciting going on today, after all it is Monday.

Have a great rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment