Thursday, June 23, 2011

COMPUTER PROBLEMS

FINALLY!  The change over to the new laptop computer has been not easy.  I lost a lot of information on my Blog but now after having a tech guy work it out for me, I think I'm back on track.

Let me go  go back to what has been going on the last week.  A very odd thing happened on two of the sites at the same time and day.  One came in from a women that said she thought I would be perfect for her brother.  Of course her brother lived in Wyoming.  Now if you know me, that isn't my end of the world.  To many open spaces. She said that he would be willing to relocate.  Right!  A cowboy for me.  Just what I need.

The other gal decided I was perfect for a friend of hers that lived in the UK....that was bad enough, but he was only five foot seven.  Does no one read.
 
So off they go.

My studio man has been calling me and emailing me a lot.  His life is more complicated then MP's if that is possible.  He finally got his elderly mother out of the hospital and now with work and last night car problems, he is just running in circles.  I'm busy most of the time and since he lives so far away I not sure this will ever work out for another meeting.  We'll see what happens.  My mind is getting a little closed off to men at this point.

I'm really not looking for anyone.  I think that everyone out there, mostly, seem to be looking for a permanent relationship.  Since I am not, at least at this point, I seem to be wasting my time and theirs. Also, now that the book is finished, I don't have a need to see as many men as I did.  It was a self discovering journey at the beginning.  I think, now that I'm almost a year into it, I don't need to go forward. 

MP came down to see me yesterday.  He always has to fight the traffic for hours to get to my place. I keep telling him I'm worth it....he must think I am a little, or he wouldn't make the effort. He did ask me to go out on either Friday or Saturday night.  I picked Saturday.  When he came down he said that I must have picked that day because I had another date on Friday.  I didn't.  I told him we could do both nights and much to my surprise he said okay.  So, we are going out dancing and for dinner. two nights in a row....I'm still a little leery of believing he is going to do what he says, we'll see.

I have a birthday party on Sunday that he could go to, but I think that might be a little too many hours for him and for me too of togetherness.

So, now that I'm back on track I'll be posting more.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment