Monday, June 27, 2011

GOOD WEEKEND...

It has been a good previous week and weekend.  I kept busy during the week with the usual things.  For some reason the everyday things make the weeks fly by.  After asking MP if he had any idea if he was going to be available and then hearing from him telling me to go on with my plans, he called.

He asked if I was available on Friday or Saturday, I picked Saturday.  When he came to see me on Wednesday his comment was that I had picked Saturday because I had another date on Friday.  I looked at him and said "no"...how about we do both nights....I never thought he would say okay, he did.

MP has to drive hours to get to my area and did so three separate times over the weekend to come down to take me out.  We had a really nice time over the weekend eating and dancing at several clubs in the area. 

A friend of mine was having a birthday party for her husband on Sunday.  I forgot to say anything to MP probably because I never thought he would be able to go.  I finally asked him to come with me and he did.  There again, the party was outside in the backyard of my friends and they had a live band which was really good.  More dancing and more food.  About forty people.  MP stayed as long as he could before he had to leave for his home which is about fifty miles from me. 

So all in all it was a great week and comfortable, nice weekend.  Now this week.

I have lunch with a girlfriend of mine today, Monday.  A doctor appointment and meeting Tuesday, I'm taking my ex husbands grandchildren to lunch on Wednesday.  Wednesday night dinner out.  Thursday a company is coming to repair my car.

I managed to somehow scrape and dent my car fender on the passenger side.  I couldn't tell you how.  I'm having it repaired by a company that comes to your house to fix dents and repaint.  I swear I'm not parking in my tandem garage ever again.  The opening of the garage door is so narrow and hard to navigate.  I did the same thing to my other car.  I either need to learn to drive or never park in the garage again.  I think never parking again is the answer. You have to pull way over to the right so the car door can be opened.  I'm beginning to feel like my mother who always dinged her car going into her garage.  Just what I need, more dollars going out the door.

I have heard from several men on the sites.  Most of these guys, other then being very flattering, want permanent relationships.  They really don't read when you reply and say that you are at a different place then they are.

So, with all the above being said I'll sign off.

No comments:

Post a Comment