Monday, June 6, 2011

Ego Fluffing....

I'm going off a couple of the dating sites soon.  I will miss the "ego fluffing" I get from the various men that contact me.  I will have to find out what the legalities of putting some of the email statements in book form would be....

This morning I heard from a man that lived in France. How close is that?  He started out by saying, "my sweet beauty."  He said he flew to L.A. a lot an would love to meet me the next time he returns.  NOT!


I've had men write the sweetest, nicest things to me.  I know it is so much B.S., but no matter what it is, it is nice to hear.  Without sounding like I'm a conceited jerk I will put a few statements verbatim down for you to read.  Remember I'm not saying that I am any of these things, but it is fun to hear and read especially at my age.

Some quotes....Hi, I truly wish I lived in Irvine, California.  Sunshine, a team of wild horses couldn't keep me away from  you!!!  You make me think of a song by TOM JONES...she's got style, she's got grace, she's the kind you want to date and take din...ner.  OK, OK bear with me.  I'm not a singer, couldn't carry a tune in a waste basket, but I know a fine lady when I see one.  Don't stop with your toe, stick your whole foot in.==, there is a fine gentlemen out there looking for you.  Hope this finds you and yours in good health and spirits.

Next quote:  r.u. from Venus...take me away and never come back....listen to me...i"m having a senior moment...over look it... WELL I'LL BE...I knew you were going to want something besides me...I knew it, I knew it,...let me look over here in the top drawer, ok I found one...a real diamond to match your beauty.  I hope your satisfied darling....

These could go on and on, but I thought I'd put a couple of them down so you all get the idea.  Ego fluffing time it is.

I have received hundreds of emails and probably have met close to  30 men or so...still haven't found what I'm looking for yet.

I do have to say that even MP is extremely complimentary. I'm going to enjoy the adoration while I can.  God knows we all age and that "I think your beautiful" thing goes away soon enough. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder afterall.    This whole thing has brought back what I had when I was a lot younger.  Nice to be able to recapture a little of it at this late stage.

Enough of me sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment