Monday, May 9, 2011

BACK TO REALITY....

Monday morning and I'm trying to get back to normal.  Why is it, even though your only gone for a short time, things pile up?  Bill pay, reviewing my book, playing catch up with laundry, and a million other things.


To go back to my trip, I neglected to say that I got a chance to see my great niece Annabelle and her mother, Laura and Laura's  mother and father.  We had a lovely lunch together.  It was a good thing that I caught them when I did, as Annabelle and her mother Laura were leaving for Florida for a short vacation with Annabelle's Step Dad Brian and Laura's husband.  Brian has been a God send for both Annabelle and Laura since my nephew David's death over three years ago.


The following day I saw my nephew Matt aka Skinny, and his wife Jenni and their adorable baby Turner West....it was so nice to see them and go out to dinner together.  I don't get over to Colorado very often, but even though it was a short visit it was meaningful.  They are going through a rough patch right now and I know they will overcome all the health issues that are on their plate. I do love them dearly.

My brother and his wife Marianne were so great.  They took me out to lunch and dinners and we managed to cook a few nights.  It is always comfortable and of course there is Harry the Rhodesian Ridgeback dog that is in charge of the yard.  He is a sweet animal but suffers no other critter in his territory.  He is always on duty.

On the man front, things are going along.  Lots of emails this morning that I haven't answered yet and probably won't until tomorrow.  Too much to do. 

So until tomorrow.  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment