Wednesday, May 11, 2011

GETTING THERE....

I've been working on my book for over nine months now and finally am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  I have had it edited and it was sent to the Senior Agent that will try to get it published.  I have one more review to be certain that everything is as I want it and then it is a "put to bed baby."  If it doesn't sell, at least it was cathartic to write.  Everyone keep their fingers crossed.

I'm sitting here waiting for MP to come by.  He called me this afternoon and was in South County taking up some slack on a job he has there. It will be a two or more hour drive to come to see me, yet once again. At least this time it is on his way home.

I haven't seen him for two and a half weeks and although we have emailed and talked to each other via phone it will be great to see him in person.  He is always so busy with work.  I suppose when you have your own business you work twice as hard as someone that punches a clock.  I still don't know if he will have to leave town or if we will be able to go out this weekend.  At least it is early in the week and I will be able to make other plans should he not be around.

I'm not adverse to going out with someone else even though he is my poison of choice.

Left this yesterday and am continuing on today.  MP called and got way laid and couldn't come by.  He will know today, Wednesday, if he will be able to come tomorrow or if the weekend will work out.  I tell you if I didn't like him so much I'd give him the boot, but as I said he seems to be my poison of choice.

I did have a man, age 86, contact me and I'm going to meet him for lunch.  He lives in the area and seems to be pretty sharp.  Nothing will come of it, but then one never knows.  He is well traveled and still travels, so he seems to be okay health wise.  That's all I need, someone to take care of...eeeeek!

I am meeting a couple I know at the Elks for lunch and then off to a lawyer appointment to final my Trust.  From there it is home to potty Senora and then back to the Elks to attend a memorial service for a lady I knew well that passed away unexpectedly.  One better live everyday to the fullest as one never knows when it will be the last.
Until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment