Monday, May 2, 2011

A NEW DAY...

Just to start with the major event in the world that happened yesterday.  America, finally accomplished what they have been trying to do for years.  Osama bin Laden is finally dead.  This is a major fete in trying to stop the dangers that this group poses to America and countries around the world.  I just hope it hasn't started a deluge of zealots attacking Americans and others that are against them.  Enough said.

I stayed home this weekend.  Finally got most of my things packed and ready for my trip to Colorado.  Just a few errands to do today to get things done for good.

The dating sites yesterday brought a very interesting and in my opinion, off the wall, email from a man that lives in another state.  I think he imagines himself a writer of romance novels.  I will quote him.  The quote is as follows: 

The sweetness of your smile.  The touch of your soft skin, the look of desire, and beauty in you pretty eyes and the warmth of your breath.  the feeling I have for u the sun the stars the moon.  In your arms is what I love most.  All the kisses of your lips, the beating in your heart, that much I could always hold near and dear to me.  No feeling could compare to such wealth just recognition for your beauty.  Everything that is divine is what u are in my eyes, in my heart, my soul, always feels lit up with being near you.

Now, I don't know about you, but I find this coming from a man that I've never met, or has never met or talked to me, over the top and then some. He does sound like he is writing a book on romance. 

I had one other long discourse last year from another man I never met, that went on and on for pages about how he adored me and wanted me as a permanent fixture to love and cherish.  To tell you the truth it just creeps me out and I don't respond to them in anyway.  They always seem to me to be just a tad crazy.  Both of these men are in their early fifties and one wonders what they are thinking in writing this type of discourse to a women in her seventies.

The other man that popped up again, is one that has been emailing for months trying to meet me.  He has a girlfriend but says he prefers older women, guess for what, and of course isn't giving up his girlfriend.  He too is in his early fifties.  This man, plus the two above, I'm sure are going through male menapause, not  that they would ever admit it.

Today I'm finishing up errands and then tonight I'm having an early dinner with my girlfriend at Houston's.  It is a great medium priced restaurant in the area.  Beats cooking.

Won't be Blogging for at least a week.  Ciao 

No comments:

Post a Comment