Friday, May 20, 2011

The Book....

The final draft of my book has been edited and submitted to my Agent.  The process moves very slow and per my Agent may be four to six months of marketing etc.  The Publishing Industry is a very interesting and complicated one and now all I can do is wait and see what happens.

On the man front, the nice man I had lunch with yesterday called me and wanted to take me to dinner tonight.  Wow, that was really fast and since I don't have anything to do tonight I said, "yes."  I enjoyed his company even though there wasn't a spark, at least for me. He is also my age  Maybe I am all sparked out with MP....again my poison of choice.

I also heard from a man that has been contacting me for months.  He lives nearby at the beach and for some reason keeps in touch.  I've never met him, nor have we had any kind of conversation.  He is young, forty nine, and still bemoaning the fact he divorced his wife.  I only answer him with a "hi"..no sense in leading him on as he is way too young for me.

Another man that came back is the man that wants to cheat on his girlfriend. What a guy!  Why would anyone want to deal with someone that announces he cheats.  This guy is fifty and is looking to "cheat" with an older women.  He basically wants a "booty" call, NOT! I did email him, yet once again, and told him I wasn't interested.  That will be the last time I email him and I may end up blocking him.

So tonight is my dinner date, who by the way just called to confirm and tomorrow is Saturday.  I may very well decide to clean out my closet.  Sometimes work is preferable to meeting a man that is of no interest.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment