Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dinner Date....

Oh my! Dinner last night with the man who was age appropriate was okay.  We went to Maggiano's Restaurant...not my favorite place, but so busy it was hard to believe it was a Tuesday night.  The food for me was too heavy and not the best flavor.  I muddled through.

He was a nice looking man with the cutest Jewish accent.  He was entertaining and talkative about all manner of things.  I keep thinking there is something wrong with me not being able to zero in on a perfectly nice man, albeit short. My mind kept drifting to all manner of things.  I was shopping, traveling and planning my week.  He kept talking.

This man had his PhD and was world traveled.  He wants to see me again, but since I think it is probably a waste of his time and mine I don't think I will send him my phone number. I called him, as he had sent me his phone number prior to our date.  I think this is probably the best way. I keep my number to myself and I can bow out gracefully.

Today I head out to the orthopedic surgeon to get my knee checked out again.  It still hurts like crazy and I need to find out if the fall I had tore the meniscus again.  I certainly hope not. 

So, I'm off to get showered and dressed to get myself to the doctor's office.  Then I'm home to iron and stay in.  It is raining and not pleasant outside.  A good day to stay home and get some things done.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment