Saturday, May 14, 2011

New Book Idea...

I don't know if this is legal, but I would love to quote all the hundreds of emails I have received from the various men out there in cyber space and put it into a book.  I will have to check it out with my attorney.  I think if I don't name names or locations I might be okay.  Just for the heck of it I have to quote one that I received this morning from a forty nine year old.  It is as follows:  "When I came across your ad I wish you could have felt my heartbeat...it was racing and I felt like a teenager and even noted a slight shaking in my hands as I typed due to the excitement your pictures created and the words that you wrote. I beg you to please read my ad and view the pictures and consider allowing me to get to know you and be a part of your future life.  Oh my goodness, you have no idea the excitement you brought into a man's life today by your ad...Takes a deep breath." 

Very sweet but also just a little over the top.  It is amazing to me the lines of prose that some men will send to you.  It is a good thing that I take it all in stride and find some of the things pretty funny.  The above quote was an attention getter but of course I have no intention of contacting him.  He also didn't read or at least if he did didn't retain anything I wrote.  He loves the outdoors and is short, not on my list.

Go with God!

No comments:

Post a Comment