Saturday, April 30, 2011

NO DATE.....

My movie and dinner date canceled this afternoon.  He said he was running a fever and had chills.  Since it is going around, it is a possibility.  He did ask for a rain check.  The rain check will have to wait until I return from my trip.

I'm rather glad he canceled since I'm really tired today.  I hardly slept last night.  Senora, my dog, got me up four times to take her out and I finally woke up at 5:00 am, which is way to early for anyone to be up on a Saturday morning.  I tootled off to get low lights put in my hair at the hairdressers and then returned home.  I'm planning on napping if I can this afternoon.

Tomorrow is a final packing day and hopefully I can get organized to finish it.  Since I've never been wash and wear the toiletries are what take up the room.  It is Colorado, so it isn't as if I'm going to NYC, but I'm me and do not travel lightly.

Nothing else new today.  Hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment