Monday, April 11, 2011

ANOTHER LUNCH.

I was a little concerned that my "date" for lunch" might not show up.  He hadn't contacted me prior to our date and that is always a little questionable.  When I pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant he was waiting.  He was tall, nice looking, another ex football player, I know, I, know....and personable.

He had been divorced for a lot of years and had one son, age twenty three. He was fifty five and six foot, two inches tall.   He had lived in the area for approximately eight years from down south and regrouping after a serious illness.  I found him to be interesting to talk to and the time went very fast.  If you remember he was the one that I said looked a lot like MP.  Two inches shorter and two hears younger, oh my. 

We conversed for a while and then it was time to go.  He said he wanted to see me again and said I looked better in person then my pictures.  I don't know if that is good or bad, but I hear that a lot.  Guess I just don't take a very good picture. He, however, didn't suggest another time and neither did I.  He is between jobs, due to his illness, and is trying to find something in sales.  I would imagine that he just doesn't have the extra finances.  We'll see if he contacts me again.

Today is a beautiful California day and the rest of the week is suppose to be even better.  Tomorrow is the day I go to the luncheon at a local country club to model hats.  I'm looking forward to that.  Whenever there is a chance to get dressed up, I'm  on board.

Today is a Monday, so there isn't a lot going on and it is time to play catch up with laundry and dog washing etc.....

No comments:

Post a Comment