Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday

The dinner and company last night was absolutely great.  I always love being with my ex-neighbor.  We have such a great connection and can talk about anything.  We've known each other over thirty years, which seems impossible.  Where does the time go?

It is going to be very warm outside today.  Close to ninety, which for this time of year is way over the top for a temperature.  The weather is just crazy all over the country.

Nothing much planned for today.  I suppose I should get my suitcase down and get clothes laid out for my trip that is coming up.  My, grand daughter is graduating from college in Colorado and I will be going there to attend. I can always find a ton of things to do around this house but I need the motivation to do them.

It is early in the morning, so nothing has transpired on the various sites I'm on in the senior dating pool.  If anything comes up I will write later on today.  One never knows what the computer will bring you.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment