Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!

After working on my editing on the manuscript and getting help from my friend I revised the areas that the editor marked.  I had to do it six times as every time I finished it and thought I'd saved it, it disappeared.  I was so distraught after ten hours of messing with the program and revising I threw up my hands and went to bed.  I woke up at 3:30am and went back to the computer.  I thought that Control S would save the changes but no, you had to go to the actually Save section to accomplish that.  Nothing easy.  I actually did email the corrected document back to my Editor and I'll see if she receives it.

My friend Susie called me yesterday and we had a long talk.  I'm afraid I talked mostly about me and MP.  She certainly understands since she had gone through being in love (I think in my case it is like and lust) with someone that broke her heart. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that won't be the case with me.  I'm trying very hard to just keep this connection with MP in prospective.

I had made a decision not to contact him and lo and behold he called me this morning to wish me a Happy Easter.  It totally surprised me, he does that a lot.  Just about the time I think I have him figured out , he does something I don't expect.  He was having a nice time with his grand kids and had gone to a dawn service alone, which is more then I have done, this morning. This coming week he is off to the East coast after visiting a site in the South.  Again, forever the "road runner."

I'm off to do my nails and get ready to have lunch with my dear friend at the Balboa Bay Club.  It should be lovely even if the weather today is overcast and dreary.

Happy Easter to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment