Saturday, April 2, 2011

FASHION SHOW DAY!

Interesting that I was listed as a model but didn't model.  My knee kept me off the ramp.  I did purchase the most beautiful filmy, black, big brimmed hat.  A true garden party hat.  While I had it on, a women I know, barely, came up me and asked me to model it in a show at a country club next weekend.  I contemplating it.  If I do it, it should be fun.

The men today have been ones that I've heard from off and on for months.  One man, who has a girlfriend, wants to meet.  Guess what he wants as an extra?  Not going to happen. I just can't figure out why you are with someone younger, in his case he is age forty nine, and then want an older women.  He stated he had always been attracted to older women.  So why not find someone that fits the bill to go with on a permanent bases.  It certainly won't be me.

The other man is fifty three and lives a distance away.  His emails have always been very sweet and general.  He just comments on daily things, or did until one day I got a "Hi baby, let's try and get together.  I bet your really hot.  REALLY!  Good Lord, is that all they think about?

There was a girl that contacted me to tell me she knew someone that would love me.  After she sent me the particulars it ended up he lived in the UK....now that's convenient.  She gave me his phone number then said he was thirty nine or maybe forty two.  I'm beginning to feel like Grandma Cougar. 

I would think that out of all the men out there, there should be one decent, tall one, that just wants to date and have a nice relationship without all the drama.  I don't know why a man in New York would be interested in a women from California.  Or an Asian gentleman, age forty four, that said he made over a million a year, to want to contact me.

MP is gone this weekend, I didn't ask where.  We have a DADT relationship (Don't Ask Don't Tell) and so far it has worked for both of us.  The hardest time I have is the weekends.  I'm always so bored.  I never know from weekend to weekend whether I'll be out or sitting by myself.  I think I'll have to change that and only I can do that.  Must stop bitching.  I'm lucky to have the friends I have and the blessings I have.

So, that was my Saturday.  I saw a lot of women I hadn't seen for a while.  They showered me with compliments.  I need to be happy with myself and by myself. I do have so much going for me, but it is easier said then done.

No comments:

Post a Comment