Thursday, April 7, 2011

OH MY!

I had a delightful email from a man that was several years older then I stating that he wished he was my neighbor.  He was a self professed academic type, although he said he was full of the devil.  He also said we were all looking for matched opposites.  Maybe.  Of course, academic or not, he is a man and ended up with he would admire my cheek bones and other structures. So much for delightful email.

The fifty year old, that looks a little like MP, that had contacted me earlier, said he hadn't gotten lost, just was tired and hadn't been online. He said he was still interested in meeting.  I'm going to have to think about meeting him.  He seems a little young to me although looking like my type is a big plus, young or not.

MP did come over this afternoon.  He was on a job in South County and wanted to see me before he left for out of State.  He will be gone, yet once again, most of next week.  He said he may be coming back to South Country prior to next weekend. I won't hold my breath.  We have made plans to go out one evening, but I never really can count on what he says, as it changes.  Either the weather has held up a job or he is traveling at the drop of a hat.  I think he will take me out because we both enjoy each others company so much.  We try to have a date night as many times as our schedules allow.  Not enough to suit me, but then this is only casual , and it does give me time to see other men once in a while.  I always tell MP no matter who, what, where, or when, it will be me he is thinking about.  His comment was "more then likely."  Ever the man to give an inch.  That is what makes it fun.  No rollover.

So that is it for today, tomorrow is another day and I will see what the net brings me.

No comments:

Post a Comment