Friday, April 22, 2011

MP Day...

Yesterday was the day MP was coming to see me.  He had said he would be at my house by three thirty.  I was ready for him at the appointed time, but he didn't arrive when he said he would.  I thought he was coming from an area close by but he was headed to my area from one hundred miles away.

He finally showed up at four thirty, an hour late. Traffic was horrible as usual. Usually he calls, but this time he didn't for some unknown reason. He did surprise me when he just walked in the door.  I had told him  I'd leave the door open for him and I did. I poured a cognac for the two of us and we sat on the sofa and talked for a little while. I hadn't seen him for two weeks, and it seemed like two months. He said he thought so too.  He stayed for about two and a half hours and then left to go home. Or at least that is where I thought he was headed.  I never know with him.  Again it is DADT.

MP is leaving town, yet once again, and then I leave.  We made plans to try and see each other the middle of May.  I just love how our schedules never mesh.  The Gods of dating just aren't in our corner most of the time.  Maybe that is why things are so fresh between us when we see each other. 

For some reason I've been extremely emotional and cry at the drop of a hat.  I'm trying to get my act together and have decided to spend more time at home, which I have done the last couple of days. I don't think I'm grieving and heaven knows I  have enough going on in my life.  I really feel I grieved for my ex-husband way before he actually died.  Maybe I'm just kidding myself. This too shall pass, I am way stronger then this.

Today was a few running errands day and then I stayed home. I received my edited copy of my book back and needed to do some corrections.  The only problem I'm having is that I don't know what to do on the program the editor sent me.  I've never used it and I'm lost.  I'm hoping she can lead me to the right buttons to push

I am meeting the age appropriate man and his son tomorrow for lunch.  He is a nice man and I will see if I can re-arrange my thinking in the man department.  Some how I don't think I will....what the heck is wrong with me. I know better.

So, until tomorrow.  Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment