Monday, April 4, 2011

MONDAY!

Another week has started.  I can't believe how fast the days are going by, at this rate it will be Christmas before we know it.  A scary thought.  My take on Christmas is that we should have it every three years and then maybe we would appreciate it more.

Today, Monday, I drove to Newport Beach to see Dr. Lambros.  He did an allergy test on me to see if I was allergic to a filler he wants to give me.  Since I've sent him several people he is being most generous and doing this, not free, but at a reduced rate.  It is nice to be appreciated.

I have decided to model the hats in the country club fashion show on the eleventh.  It should be fun and I'm looking forward to seeing some of the women I haven't seen for years.  I'm also thinking about rejoining the Tustin Women's club again.  With my husband sick ,when I belonged before, I just didn't have time to attend any of the functions.  Although I did model in a fashion show for them at one time. Seems that is my lot in life and if I knew what I knew now I would have pursued it more then I did.  Modeling always just fell into my lap and I ignored the opportunities I had given to me.....dumb!

On the sites, a man that lives up North will be in the area and has asked me to lunch when he comes down for work.  He named a restaurant I have never heard of before but it is close by and I may say yes.  With MP, who seems to be falling apart on me and not available very much due to that and work related things, I may have to look around for someone that is more available.  Not the up North man, but someone.  Goodness knows there are plenty of fish in the sea.  Too bad I happen to like shark more then tuna.

After the doctor I met a good friend of mine for lunch at Tommy Bahama's Restaurant. We had a gret lunch and got caught up on what was going on.  Then it was off to go home, potty the dog, and change clothes.  High heels finally got to me.  I got the car gassed up and then went to the Hallmark store to get a birthday card for a friend of mine. When I got home MP called and told me all his physical woes that will probably curtail us going anywhere this weekend.  I asked him how his last weekend went and he said dull.  He was on one of his job sites and didn't sound too happy about it. 

So, that is it from this end of the world.  I'm headed out again tomorrow.  I would love to hear any comments or ideas you might have, so please post them if you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment