Wednesday, July 6, 2011

FREAKS!!!!

I suppose I shouldn't be judgmental and there should be tolerance for idiots that want to experience different sexual things. My take on that is OMG! I had a man email me that was a foot fetish guy. He had no problem stating that he only wanted a women that was either interested in learning this technique or one that already did it. He was in his forties and supposedly made over a million a year. I think he would have to have money to be able to sway someone to do what he wanted. I deleted him and then got to thinking that there is probably more deviants out there then one wants to know about.

I actually, out of the four thousand or so men that have either looked at my profile or emailed me,I have only found one other man that was into "kinky." The men I have met,except for the lawyer the other night have been fairly normal ....whatever that is.

I also heard from the Austin I'm in Italy man again, and he is headed to South American on business. He is lonely and goes on ad nauseum for hours on IM if I let him.

MP called night to see how I was feeling. He was on his way to Arizona to look at a shopping center to acquire and he will be back next sometime next week. I was scrolling down my contacts on my iPhone and decided to send him a short text message since there was a huge dust/sand storm yesterday and he was headed in that directions. Well, my aptitude for the iPhone sucks and I pressed his mobile number instead of the text message area. I tried to end the call before it went through, but it went through before I could catch it. I hung up. I hate to call him because I know he is really busy most of the time. He called me right back. He asked how I was and I apologized for bothering him. I've done this before and he always seems glad to hear from me. After a short conversation we both went about our business.

I met several ladies today that are on committee members for a Fashion Show. We were trying to get things lined out. The show is in November, but it will a lot of work and we need to get things started. Time flies as we all know.

Tonight I'm out for a taco night and tomorrow I'm suppose to have lunch with an old friend that I knew over forty years ago prior to me getting married. He has kept in touch all this time and is fun to talk to. We have been trying to get together for months and it hasn't worked out so far.

Other then that, that's all there is folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment