Tuesday, July 5, 2011

ITALY CALLS...

I've been hearing from a man that lives in Austin but travels for business and is now in Italy. He has been contacting me for days and I agreed to IM him on Yahoo messenger. Again he isn't listening to me.  He is looking for a permanent relationship. He says he was educated between Greece and England,but born in Australia  His sentence structure is a little off which always makes me suspicious. If one has lived in the States for a while and has been educated in Europe, you would think that you would have a command of the English language.  He will be off into the sunset as soon as I get bored chatting with him online.

I have some sort of infection that feels like a cold but isn't.  So I'm off to the doctor today to see if I can get some meds to make me feel better. I hate feeling draggy. I am not so bad during the day but at night it rears its ugly head.  Not fun!  

I'm suppose to go to a meeting night but I think I'm going to go with Nancy for dinner. Much more fun then a boring meeting at the Elks.

Signing off for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment