Friday, July 1, 2011

Busy Day...

I do believe that there is something to the time and space continuum.  This year has just flown by and somewhere along the line I misplaced June. As one gets older it is a race to the end. I hate to point this out to everyone, but Christmas will be here before we know it.  My vote is to have Christmas every three years and then it wouldn't be such a pain to celebrate.

So, with that being said, today has been a busy one and it is only three o'clock in the afternoon.  I had a recheck with West Coast Radiology which turned out to be a waste of time, like I thought it would be.  Then off to Laguna Hills Mall to return a couple dresses.  After that, a haircut,  then a turkey burger at Carl's Junior,  I picked up the cleaning, stopped at the gym and re-upped.  Must start exercising next week.  The membership is included with my insurance coverage, so why not. Thought I had better see some friends of mine that live in the area so I stopped by there house.  Now I'm home for a nano second.

I had a text message from Mr. Studio saying he would call tomorrow.  The man I had dinner with contacted me and wants to see me again...I don't think I'm going to do that, but I have to think about it.  I don't want to give people hope for a relationship when I know that  isn't going to happen. He is seventy two and fun to converse with, but lives far away and I really have no interest in him.

Last night I was contacted by a lawyer, age sixty five,  that wants to meet for drinks next week.  If nothing else it keeps me busy going.  I have more dates now then I did when I was twenty and believe me I had a lot then.

No one comes close to MP so far but meeting these different guys  keeps me active. Since MP is normally in the wind and counting on him to show up is like counting on fire turning to ice, I just continue on my way trying to amuse myself.  I seem to be doing a good job of that without really trying.

I am meeting a couple of people tonight for drinks and then tomorrow I go back to have my computer fixed by the tech guy, Bruno.  He is amazing, really helpful.

Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment