Saturday, July 16, 2011

SATURDAY NIGHT

I got my housework done today and decided to perk myself up with full make up, hair etc.  I thought it would be a good idea to just sit and read and relax for a change.  While doing just that, I had a phone call from a friend of mine asking me about a restaurant.  We discussed what she wanted to know and hung up.  A second later she called back and invited me to join she and her husband.  I said yes.  I hadn't seen either of them for a while and it was fun to be with them.  I invited them, after dinner, to come back to my house to sit and talk for a while.  It was great to play catch up and I realized how much I had missed seeing them.

Of course the sites haven't been quiet today.  There was a man from an area that I would never consider.  He seemed to be nice and educated, but geographically not good.  Also, when he mentioned he was working on a motor home he lost me.  I don't camp, r.v. or do anything that entails dirt,   Room service and clean sheets are my preference.

MP, who by the way I will be changing his name to what I call him and have since the beginning, a year ago,to Desi, he's always called me Lucy, he was going to drive back but had a meeting up North prior to him leaving for the East Coast on Tuesday, so as usual things didn't work out.  He left a message and since I had my iPhone off I didn't get it until later.  He also left a message on my land line.  At least he does tell me what is going on.  At least I think he does, who knows.  He could tell me anything and vice versa. What a surprise. We do have plans the end of the month and I'll see how that pans out.  Since that involves tickets that are purchased for an event we'll see what happens. I can't believe the end of the month is coming up soon.  Where does the time go?

I also had a young, age 31, year old contact me from Minneapolis.  He lists his income as two million a year. Trust Fund baby?  Or a big fat liar.? I vote for the latter, although he is on a site that is for wealthy men.  thirty one...come on!!

I deleted everyone on my Yahoo site for Instant Messaging so things should be quiet,  that included the man that was in Italy and traveling to Valenzuela.  He was so terribly needy I could see him becoming a huge problem.  Off you go!

So that was about it for today.  It was great to see my friends and this evening I watched the History Channel a documentary about Egypt.  Sometimes you just need to stay home.

Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment