Monday, July 11, 2011

Waste of Time......

I  really don't know why I meet these guys in their sixties.  In their minds they are sixteen and in reality they are physically eighty and look it.  Good God does no one look as good as my brother, who is sixty five.  The funny thing is they all think they are Casanova and irresistible.  I guess having a lot of confidence is a good thing, but it really is getting to be old hat.

This one was sixty six, bald, not six foot two, like he said, he had a good personality and I could have overlooked everything else, if he hadn't thought he was the end all be all.

He announced that he was great in bed, since I'll never know, who cares.  He did give me a few compliments, saying I looked more like Beverly Hills or Palm Springs then Orange County. He was sure that I would think about him all night and want him.  Ugh!

Now this afternoon I am probably making another mistake.  After my dental appointment I'm meeting a man my age for coffee at Starbucks.  This is the man that has been dancing around me for almost a year.  We;ll see if he looks as good as his picture. In his picture he has dark hair and looks younger then his professed age.  One never knows.

I had an IM from a thirty three year old that lives in Orange County that said he loved older women.  When I asked him  why, his answer was, "more experience."  Another man with his zipper on his brain. I really wonder if all the women out there get the same thing.  It would be interesting to take a survey to see if that was the case.  I'm sure it is.

I wish MP would get his butt back in the State and save me. I'm beginning to think it is better to see him once every two to six weeks then waste my time with these other men.  At least meeting these men keeps me busy.  Maybe I should rethink being busy.

One more thing.  Studio man didn't call me on Saturday as promise.  I texted him Sunday and he called and could barely talk.  He ended up in the hospital over night with walking pneumonia and although home, can barely breath.  He anxious to get back to work but can barely hold his head up.  He was sweet enough to say he really wanted to call me and as soon as he is well we will go out to dinner, probably in August.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment